Website User Agreement and Policies
As required by the Information Technology Act of 2000 and as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act of 2008, this section provides the User Agreement and defines the policies governing this website.
This website, www.vipanci.com, is owned by Vipanci Charitable Trust, a Trust registered with the Office of the Charity Commissioner, Mumbai. The Trust is the repository of the rights to the works of Late Sri Rangaramanuja Ayyangar and Late Smt Padma Varadan and publishes their works.
The website provides details regarding the books and allows users to place orders for them. An online payment method is offered along with a provision for offline payments.
The process flow on the website is as follows:
- Users view details of all publications and select the ones they wish to order
- The Website has a 'Checkout' link alongside each publication detailed. Clicking on any of these links initiates the order process
- Users clicking on any of the 'Checkout' links are termed 'Customers'; others are termed 'Guest Users'
- 'Customers' provide their Personally Identificable Information (PII). This PII is gathered primarily for the purposes for facilitating the despatch of their order
- No information is gathered from 'Guest Users'
- 'Customers' are provided an option to select the payment mode. Payments accepted through the 'PayUbiz' payment gateway are termed 'Online' payments and those made direct to us are termed 'Offline' payments
The 'Vipanci Trust' tab on the main menu provides a profile of our activities and gives the contact details. Should you have any queries you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org